Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bubbletastic Day!

We had a bubbletastic (as Gregory puts it) day today!
This morning I went to OSH to get supplies to make GIANT bubble wands

I also made a batch of GIANT bubble solution

And this is what we did for about FOUR hours today

We made some GIGANTIC bubbles 

Here's Daddy working on getting the ground ready for the new sod

Took a bit to get the hang of it all, but LOOK

Great fun

FOUR hours worth!

Daddy even got in on the fun

Then we made snake bubbles

This ended up being quite a hit.  Like making snow!  Bailey called it Sprinter (Spring and Winter)  We'll be keeping this on the "To-Do" summer list! :)

Bubble Solution

12 cups water
1 c Dawn
1 c cornstarch (dissolve in one cup of the 12 cups of water first)
2 T baking powder
3 T glycerine (I got it at a pharmacy ~ they don't carry at CVS)

Mix it all together and let it sit for an hour

No comments: