Tuesday, May 14, 2013

PJs!

Today I went to Joanns and found the cutest fabric on sale.  Kids needed some new pajamas so this is what we came up with!
Can you see the cutest little puppies?

Light weight material perfect for summer!  If I knew how to sew a yukata they had lots of material perfect for  obon

I also made Bailey some shorts.  I was planning to make a shopping bag with this material, but she liked it so I'll use 1/2 for a bag and made shorts with 1/2.  Plus it gave me a chance to make them a little more comfy ~ sometimes eyeing things doesn't work the way you'd like ;)

Next, I think I'll make myself a bag and maybe a sundress for Bailey?  Tomorrow Gregory wants to go back and pick some fabric for short pjs too.  Guess I'll be busy sewing for the next couple of days! :)

No comments: