Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mommy's Day!

I had a very nice Mother's Day weekend!  We pretty much hung around the house, but I was able to read a book AND squeeze in 2 snoozers!!  Daddy and the kids did a lot of work in the garden and we had a perfect lazy weekend.
Beautiful flowers started my day! :)

Daddy is still working on the roots in the front.  Number 2 is about to come out!!

Here it is!  Root number 2 - ONE more to go!!

Sweets

My beautiful peony bloomed this week!  We had four flowers this year

Our veggie garden is looking pretty good!

Even the corn is growing.  Today we planted potatoes! 

Look!  TWO roots balls

Goofy Daddy

Bailey and Daddy

My little Sweetie Pie

Scooter

My babies

Daddy and his little man

Dinner


What did Bailey make for me?

Daddy said, "Hey, Bailey has that same dress!"  (It's a cut out of Bailey ~ in her dress)

Awww, a painted wooden tray

My son...


made me a shopping bag with tulip handprints (my favorite flower)


The kids have been working on these posters all week

Now I have them hung on the door

No comments: