The kids and I put in our vegetable garden a few weeks ago and it's amazing how quickly things are filling in! We still need to plant our potatoes and pumpkins and maybe add a couple more herbs too!
| We started basil from seed and look at all the plants that came up! |
| The kids picked four different heirloom tomato plants ~ We'll see what we end up with this summer |
| Some naughty critter is feasting on our nasubi :( |
| Green onions are looking good |
| We already have some squash growing on our little plant! |
| Bailey planted lettuce seeds - I think a critter ate most of them |
| Gregory planted corn seeds |
| Our rose garden is looking pretty good. I'm hoping we'll have some nice roses next Tuesday for Teacher Appreciation Day! |
| UPDATE - Basil growing! |
| UPDATE - A week sure makes a difference |
| Our sunflowers are getting big |
| Daddy planted our lemon tree and Bailey's lettuce is getting HUGE |
| Corn is gonna be yummy this summer! |
No comments:
Post a Comment