| Happy Memorial Day! |
Yesterday we had a FUN IN THE SUN day! Camryn and Lukie came over in the morning and we walked to the school to ride bikes and scooters ~ For lunch, we packed a picnic and headed out to the Art and Wind festival. We watched the kite flyers while we ate and made a pretty cool kite afterwards. Then, we decided to go and visit Grandpa and Grandma! We packed our suits and headed to Stockton where we finished off our day of FUN IN THE SUN!
| Bailey resting |
| At one point they had 7 kites up at once |
| Working on kites |
| Here they are flying their kites ~ They were able to get them pretty high! |
| The water was chilly, but it didn't seem to bother them |
![]() |
| Grandpa and Grandma also purchased a new set of motorized boats that shoot water, but I forgot to take pictures!! Next time ~ they had a GREAT time with them! |
~~~~~~~~~~
Here is Grandpa's 2013 garden. Well, some of it. I didn't take pictures of the back cuz I didn't want to get my shoes muddy. Everything is growing well! Can't wait for harvest time! :)
| Japanese Eggplant |
| Tomatoes |
| More tomatoes |
| More tomatoes |
| Cucumbers |
| Another section on cucumbers and tomatoes |
| MORE tomatoes. I think it is safe to say they'll have plenty of tomatoes this season! :) YUM! |

No comments:
Post a Comment