Tomorrow we'll try and make them into bowls and paint them! Whoo hoo!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Paper Mache
Now who doesn't love to get the hands all gooey in liquid starch and smooth torn paper onto a balloon?! I love it so today I had the kids paper mache! We tore newspaper into strips and covered a balloon. They got the starch in between their fingers, on their clothes and I think Gregory even got some on him face. What a fun time!




Tomorrow we'll try and make them into bowls and paint them! Whoo hoo!
Tomorrow we'll try and make them into bowls and paint them! Whoo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have WAY more patience than I ever did with my kids when they were that small. Whenever I tried these kind of art projects they always wanted to get crazy and out of control with everything which often lead to a huge mess for Mommy. It must be that teacher instinct in you!
Post a Comment