Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sandi and Stevie



Today the community center had Sandi and Stevie perform their "Insect Songs" show so I took the kids to see them. The kids and I listened to their music clips from their website before we went and it sounded like it'd be right up their alley. Bailey loved the show. She participated, danced, marched around the room, raised her hand when Sandi asked questions - just had a great time. Gregory, I think, enjoyed the show too. But from my lap. He didn't take a nap today so he was kind of pooped and even lied down for a bit. The show started at 4pm (which was a little late for a kids show) and lasted a little over an hour. I had fixed dinner before we left so we rushed home and were able to eat almost as soon as we got home. Good thing! The kids were starving!

Gregory sitting on my lap.
Bailey dancing the grasshopper dance.
Marching around the room like an ant.
More dancing.
More sitting on my lap.
Bailey listening to Sandi and Stevie sing.

No comments: