Monday, August 25, 2008

Mini Vacation

Last week I talked Clark into taking a mini vacation. He had some vacation days he's been wanting to use to I had him take off a few now and a few after Labor Day when we have a bunch of orientation meetings for Bailey's preschool. We called Bachan to make sure they were free and planned our trip. I've written three separate blog entries, but I think they'll be posted backwards so I added what day of our vacation we are on. We left Friday morning at 5am and came home at 9pm on Sunday. We got home in 4 1/2 hours (includes two stops!) Not sure how Clark did that, but we were sure happy to be home. Vacations are great, but it sure is nice to be home.

I only posted a few photos, but you can check our photo slide shows for more. We had such a great time and I think we took over 100 pictures in 3 days!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute little kit!
Looks like you had a great vacation too. Must be nice to have family down there to meet up with. The kids are soo cute!