Thursday, July 10, 2008

Curly Hair



Today while Gregory was taking a snoozer, Bailey and I played beauty parlor.

We curled her hair once before and she just loved it. She's been wanting to curl it again so today seemed like a good day to sit in front of the mirror and curl away. (She and Gregory have been sick since Sunday with a HIGH fever so we've been holed up for the last five days and are having a hard time thinking of fun things to do inside. No fever now, but Bailey has a terrible cough so we're taking it easy.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bailey looks very cute! I'm glad you're posting these pix, since I won't get to see the kids at the reunion! =( Oh- and thanks for the recipes. I'm gonna try them out!

Riva said...

Bailey is all smiles and so cute in those pics! She definitely likes getting her hair curled!