Bailey is loving preschool and wants to go everyday. When we arrived Thursday they had a welcome sign for Bailey and three other new students. They had it on a board with pictures of her from Tuesday. It was nice to see what she did during the morning.
Thurday she said she played in the big sandbox, made a turtle, painted a picture, read stories, watered plants with a turkey baster, had a snack (that didn't include anything I packed for her! They gave her carrots and ranch dip on accident - YIKES, ranch dip?? Her teacher said she only dipped it a couple of times. Tuesday I'm really going to have to remind her to get her own snack), played outside, but no singing today. Her teachers tell me she is doing really well. I'm so relieved. She really does seem happy to go each morning and wakes up with a smile on school days. I hope it continues.
Here's her first preschool painting! She just HAD to take it home Thursday so Daddy could take it to his office. It was still wet, but her teacher let us take home a board so it wouldn't get ruined.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment