This morning we took the kids to Tilden Park to ride the Steam Train. Tilden has a great miniature steam train that takes you around the hillside, through a couple of tunnels, over a trestle and near some miniature buildings. Lots of huge pine trees line the tracks and it makes for a nice cool ride even on a warm day like today. Today the kids wanted to ride in the cattle car. Most of the cars are open, but the have a few enclosed cars in the back. I think I'll be talking them into riding the open cars from now on. They had a great time!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Steam Train
This morning we took the kids to Tilden Park to ride the Steam Train. Tilden has a great miniature steam train that takes you around the hillside, through a couple of tunnels, over a trestle and near some miniature buildings. Lots of huge pine trees line the tracks and it makes for a nice cool ride even on a warm day like today. Today the kids wanted to ride in the cattle car. Most of the cars are open, but the have a few enclosed cars in the back. I think I'll be talking them into riding the open cars from now on. They had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment